Cuisine Companion Blueberry Compote

Cuisine Companion Blueberry Compote




This versatile blueberry compote is best enjoy with any desserts you like. 


Cuisine Companion Blueberry Compote
Yields: 300-320gm

Ingredients A: 

230gm blueberry – I used frozen berries and I washed them before      using.
¼ cup sugar
½ tbs lemon juice
¼ cup water 

Ingredients B: 

¼ cup water **
1tbs corn flour **
**mix and thoroughly stir them together in a small cup



Photo gallery :
Ingredients needed


Step 1

After step 1

Ingredients B which already been mixed together ready for step 2.

Step 2 : Cornflour mixture added into berries mixture

End results.

Transferred into a jar to cool.

The compote become more thicken as they cool. Ready to serve with cakes, tarts or pancakes or anything you like. Enjoy :)




Comments

  1. I made this recipe last night and it is perfect for using with my homemade yoghurt. I made the blueberry, then made a mixed berry compote variation. I also have some frozen Strawberries, frozen from fresh) to try next! Love your recipes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely review Rosemary. This compote is so versatile, such a perfect combo with your homemade yogurt. I am very happy to hear that you love it. 😊

      Delete
    2. Please keep the recipes coming Shareena, I love them!

      Delete

Post a Comment